Health Supplements Created Doctors at HealthyDirections.com - Coupons
Pros and Cons of HealthyDirections.com
- Based out of Pennsylvania, the business was launched in 1991 and rebranded as Healthy Directions in 2004.
- Supplements are backed with a 100% guarantee for 90 days for a full refund of the purchase price if you are not satisfied.
- Dr. Aaron Tabor, Dr. Susan Lark, Dr. Stephen Sinatra, Dr. Julian Whitaker and Dr. David Williams are leaders in alternative and integrative therapies. With solid scientific research, they have created all-natural nutritional doctor-developed formulas.
- Healthy Directions exceeds the expectations of the industry Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and FDA requirements.
- To get a deal on shipping, auto-ship orders have free shipping, or you can use discount or coupon codes. Otherwise, shipping is $6.95.
- Dr. Stephen Sinatra specializes in cardiovascular health and offers the top selling product of Omega Q Plus power packed with Omega-3 and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10).
- Dr. Julian Whitaker is a leading clinical expert on blood sugar and age-related health concerns. Glucose Essentials is his top selling dietary supplement, which works to maintain normal glucose levels. He is the editor of the Health & Healing newsletter since 1991.
- Dr. David Williams is a renowned chiropractor that specializes in natural health therapies. His top seller is Joint Advantage Gold Advanced Relief, featuring 14 unique ingredients that relieve your joint pain and improve joint function.
- Dr. Susan Lark is a distinguished clinician, lecturer, and innovative product developer for women’s health and wellness products. Trilane, and anti-aging moisturizer with squalane, jojoba esters, and tocopherol is her top selling Healthy Directions product.
Cons of Healthy Directions
- Currently does not accept online orders from outside of the United States. Flat rate shipping to Canada is $21.99.
- Healthy Directions is not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- There is no mention on the website if ingredients are grown with ecologically friendly cultivation methods, any considerations for GMO ingredients or references to common allergens like gluten-free products.
- No international shipments are allowed for Healthy Directions outside of the US and Canada.