Health Supplements Created by Dr. Julian Whitaker Wellness Solutions
Pros and Cons of HealthyDirections.com
- Dr. Julian Whitaker is a leading clinical expert on blood sugar and age-related health concerns. Glucose Essentials is his top selling dietary supplement, which works to maintain normal glucose levels. He is the editor of the Health & Healing newsletter since 1991.
- Based out of Pennsylvania, the business was launched in 1991 and rebranded as Healthy Directions in 2004.
- Supplements are backed with a 100% guarantee for 90 days for a full refund of the purchase price if you are not satisfied.
- Dr. Julian Whitaker is a leader in alternative and integrative therapies. With solid scientific research, he has created all-natural nutritional doctor-developed formulas.
- Healthy Directions exceeds the expectations of the industry Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and FDA requirements.
- To get a deal on shipping, auto-ship orders have free shipping, or you can use discount or coupon codes. Otherwise, shipping is $6.95.
Cons of Healthy Directions
- Currently does not accept online orders from outside of the United States. Flat rate shipping to Canada is $21.99.
- Healthy Directions is not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- There is no mention on the website if ingredients are grown with ecologically friendly cultivation methods, any considerations for GMO ingredients or references to common allergens like gluten-free products.
- No international shipments are allowed for Healthy Directions outside of the US and Canada.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.