Trilane with Squalane Skin Care Created by Dr. Susan Lark - Coupons
Also Available in Lavender
Trilane with Squalane is Nature’s Greatest Moisturizer
Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Squalane, Jojoba Esters, & Tocopherol gives you:
- Deeply hydrates, firms and smoothes skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Nourishes skin to maintain flexibility and suppleness
- Fights signs of aging and spots
- Reduces dryness, flakiness and roughness
- Leaves a soft and silky feel
Trilane is safe, all-natural, and environmentally-friendly. Plus, it’s a rich mixture of luxuriating emollients that moisturize, treat and restore you skin to a softness and youthfulness that you will love! Look younger and feel beautiful — you deserve the best!
Dr. Susan Lark of HealthyDirections.com
Drawing from extensive years of personal research and professional success at creating peak health for women, Dr. Susan Lark gives you simple, reliable solutions for maintaining a vital and well-balanced lifestyle.
Dr. Lark discusses issues that matter most to women, including breast, bone, and heart health; increasing energy; good sleep; losing weight and managing excellent daily health. Dr. Lark also helps you understand menopause and the years leading to it (perimenopause), and how to get relief from menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and loss of sex drive.
Pros and Cons of HealthyDirections.com
|Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Dr. Susan Lark is a distinguished clinician, lecturer, and innovative product developer for women’s health and wellness products. Trilane, and anti-aging moisturizer with squalane, jojoba esters, and tocopherol is her top selling Healthy Directions product.
- Based out of Pennsylvania, the business was launched in 1991 and rebranded as Healthy Directions in 2004.
- Supplements are backed with a 100% guarantee for 90 days for a full refund of the purchase price if you are not satisfied.
- With solid scientific research, Dr. Susan Lark has created all-natural nutritional doctor-developed formulas.
- Healthy Directions exceeds the expectations of the industry Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and FDA requirements.
- To get a deal on shipping, auto-ship orders have free shipping, or you can use discount or coupon codes. Otherwise, shipping is $6.95.
Cons of Healthy Directions
- Currently does not accept online orders from outside of the United States. Flat rate shipping to Canada is $21.99.
- Healthy Directions is not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- There is no mention on the website if ingredients are grown with ecologically friendly cultivation methods, any considerations for GMO ingredients or references to common allergens like gluten-free products.
- No international shipments are allowed for Healthy Directions outside of the US and Canada.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.