Joint Advantage Gold Created by Dr. David Williams and Mountain Home Nutritionals - Coupons
Living with joint pain can make the things that you love difficult to do. Swimming, running, dancing, and even walking can be excruciating with joint pain. Don’t let joint pain hold you back from living your life. Dr. David Williams has developed a Joint Advantage Gold formula that is meant to alleviate your joint pain. The Joint Advantage Gold formula features glucosamine sulfate which is an active ingredient meant to repair your joints.
Glucosamine - Natural eggshell membrane - Bovine cartilage
Dr. Williams’ formula helps to promote healthy joints so it treats the cause of your joint pain not just the pain itself. This formula features 14 unique ingredients that relieve your joint pain and stiffness, promote healthy cartilage, reduce inflammation, increase joint mobility, and improve joint function. Stop putting your life on hold because of joint pain and get back to the things that you love. Get Joint Advantage Gold today and give yourself the relief from joint pain that you deserve. Each bottle comes with 120 tablets.
|Joint Advantage Gold is a composite supplement formula put together by Mountain Home Nutritionals. It contains seven major groups of ingredients.
Although many of the ingredients could be obtained separately, they would be much more expensive then this simple joint supplement.
Pros and Cons of HealthyDirections.com
Joint Advantage Gold Ingredients:
|Glucosamine Sulfate (from chitin)
|Boswellia Extract (oleo-gum resin)
|NEM® natural eggshell membrane†
|Bromelain (from pineapple)
|Australian Herbal Blend
Wild Rosella (calyce), Lemon Myrtle (leaf), Aniseed Myrtle (leaf), Mountain Pepper (leaf)
|European Herbal Blend
Devil’s Claw Extract (root), White Willow Extract (bark), Yucca Extract (leaf), FeverfewExtract (flower), Celery Extract (seed), Papaya Extract (fruit)
CONTAINS: SHELLFISH (shrimp), EGG
†NEM® is a registered trademark of ESM Technologies, LLC.
Take two tablets twice daily before or with a meal.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product contains shellfish (shrimp) from glucosamine sulfate, egg from egg shell membrane.
- Dr. David Williams is a renowned chiropractor that specializes in natural health therapies. His top seller is Joint Advantage Gold Advanced Relief, featuring 14 unique ingredients that relieve your joint pain and improve joint function.
- Based out of Pennsylvania, the business was launched in 1991 and rebranded as Healthy Directions in 2004.
- Supplements are backed with a 100% guarantee for 90 days for a full refund of the purchase price if you are not satisfied.
- With solid scientific research, Dr. David Williams has created all-natural nutritional doctor-developed formulas.
- Healthy Directions exceeds the expectations of the industry Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and FDA requirements.
- To get a deal on shipping, auto-ship orders have free shipping, or you can use discount or coupon codes. Otherwise, shipping is $6.95.
Cons of Healthy Directions
- White willow bark contains salicin, so people who are allergic aspirin should not this product.
- Currently does not accept online orders from outside of the United States. Flat rate shipping to Canada is $21.99.
- Healthy Directions is not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- There is no mention on the website if ingredients are grown with ecologically friendly cultivation methods, any considerations for GMO ingredients or references to common allergens like gluten-free products.
- No international shipments are allowed for Healthy Directions outside of the US and Canada.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.