Primal Force's Accel CoQ10 - Dr. Sears' Ubiquinol Supplement
|Please be the first to review this product.
Ubiquinol is 8 Times More Effective Than CoQ10
Ubiquinol is an reduced and active form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10). It is touted for being eight times more effective than CoQ10 (ubiquinone).
Improved Formula contains AMPK-boosting Gynostemma extract and Super-Energizing PQQ.
As you age, your body's ability to produce ubiquinol drastically reduces. However, this natural process is required to produce energy at the cellular level and help protect our bodies from free radical damage.
The Benefits Accel with Ubiquinol
- Strengthens cardiovascular systems including lowering HDL
- Powerful antioxidant
- Improves energy and longevity
- Supports the nervous system
- Achieve higher levels of CoQ10 in the bloodstream
Accel with tocotrienols is a powerful antioxidant with a bioavailable form of ubiquinol allowing better absorption into your body. The natural process that would be required to convert CoQ10 is bypassed so you only need a fraction of the dose.
Tocotrienols are part of the Vitamin E family.
Ubiquinol is beneficial for people already taking cholesterol-lowering supplements or statin drugs and is a greatly complimented with omega fatty acid supplements for overall heart health.
Pros and Cons of Accel CoQ10
- PrimalForce offers an unconditional No-Time-Limit money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.
- Al Sears, M.D. is a practicing physician with extensive experience in natural healthcare. He is also a medical writer, researcher and the founder of the Center for Health and Wellness.
- The manufacturer offers a free shipping coupon and seasonal discounts.
- Dr. Sears writes a monthly e-Newsletter, Health Confidential, and a daily email broadcast, Doctor’s House Call. He is also involved in the P.A.C.E. Revolution at paceliving.com and alsearsmd.com websites.
- alsearsmd.com offers a medical blog on updates of their products and scientific discoveries, which has been running since October 2005.
- Primal Force is based out of Florida and the website was established in 2002 (
10 years, 11 months
Cons of Accel CoQ10
- Ubiquinol is more costly then the inexpensive ubiquinone, though you get the added benefit of improved absorbability.
- The product does require daily use for long term results. It also may take months to see initial results.
- Primal Force delivers everywhere internationally with a flat shipping fee of $19.95.
- Accel CoQ10 is not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- There is no mention on the website if ingredients are grown with ecologically friendly cultivation methods or practices Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
- No information is available on the manufacturing process that includes considerations for non-GMO ingredients.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.