About IVL Products
All the Benefits of 20 cups of Green Tea in a Few Drops
Combining nature's disease fighters; pomegranate, magic fruit, hibiscus, and rose hips into a concentrated extract, Green Tea Elixir™, provides a power packed antioxidant. This sweet tasting green tea extract provides disease fighting protection for your whole body.
Green Tea Elixir is formulated to help you:
- Support a healthy immune system
- Naturally lower blood pressure
- Improves concentration and memory
- Increases energy while helping shed the pounds
- Reduces inflammation
- Optimizes blood sugar levels
How you use Green Tea Elixir:
Just a 1/2 dropper full in your favorite beverage to supercharges your immune system.
Pros and Cons of IVL's Green Tea Elixir
- Designed specifically for immune support with the addition of four of nature's antioxidant disease fighters.
- Easy to incorporate into your everyday routine by adding a drops to water, juice or other hot or cold beverages.
- One serving contains 1/10 the amount of caffeine contained in a regular cup of coffee with the benefits of polyphenols antioxidants found in 3 cups (5 ounces each) of regular green tea!
- Possible additional benefits include it could help your metabolism and some report weight loss along with extra energy.
- Many reviewers include benefits of better health by promoting a better immune system.
- This product is all natural and "grown with ecologically friendly cultivation methods" which means no GMO raw materials.
- Manufacturer offers an "Ask a Question" section to get more information if needed.
- IVL offers a lifetime money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
- The manufacture often has seasonal discounts for up to half price.
- Shelf life is typically last approximately two years and has an expiration date for best performance.
- Green Tea Elixir is not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- A few people have reported the dropper leaks.
- Yes, it does have caffeine, so if taken too late in the day it may effect sleep.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.