Primal Force's UltraGreens by Dr. Sears
9 Pounds of Vegetable Nutrition in 2 Teaspoons of Drink Powder
Nutriose® for Better Absorption
- Helps you achieve your daily recommended allowance of fruits and vegetables
- Boosts the immune system
- Probiotics and enzymes aids gastrointestinal health and digestion
- Naturally eliminates the toxins hiding in your blood, tissues and organs
- Alkaline green plant foods to help raise your pH level
- Improves mental focus and clarity
- Naturally increases enegery.
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
Dr. Sears' Nutriose is a unique type of fiber that improves the absorption of nutrition for amazing results. The benefits of the detoxification due to Nutriose promote the growth of friendly bacteria.
Pros and Cons of UltraGreens
- PrimalForce offers an unconditional No-Time-Limit money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.
- Al Sears, M.D. is a practicing physician with extensive experience in natural healthcare. He is also a medical writer, researcher and the founder of the Center for Health and Wellness.
- The manufacturer offers a free shipping coupon and seasonal discounts.
- Dr. Sears writes a monthly e-Newsletter, Health Confidential, and a daily email broadcast, Doctor’s House Call. He is also involved in the P.A.C.E. Revolution at paceliving.com and alsearsmd.com websites.
- alsearsmd.com offers a medical blog on updates of their products and scientific discoveries, which has been running since October 2005.
- Primal Force is based out of Florida and the website was established in 2002 (12 years, 0 months
Cons of UltraGreens
- Primal Force delivers everywhere internationally with a flat shipping fee of $19.95.
- UltraGreens is not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- There is no mention on the website if ingredients are grown with ecologically friendly cultivation methods or practices Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
- No information is available on the manufacturing process that includes considerations for non-GMO ingredients.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.