Keralex by MedixSelect.com- Coupons
Doctor Formulated Memory and Brain Health Supplement
Supporting brain health and cognitive function has never been easier than with Keralex!
Keralex is a supplement that is specially designed to provide comprehensive support for brain health. Beneficial Omega-3s help keep your cells healthy and CoQ10 works hard to protect cells from damage and support important body processes.
Omega-3s and CoQ10 are both crucial to maintaining cell and brain health, and Keralex contains the precise amounts your body needs. The dynamic duo of Curcumin and Quercetin work to protect cells even further and have been shown to prevent memory degradation in some individuals.
The patented VESIsorb® nano droplet delivery system allows Keralex to absorb fully and ensures you receive the full benefits of the supplement. Other supplements may not be designed for optimal absorption, meaning you see less benefit or none at all. Indeed, Keralex delivers the best in brain health support, heart-healthy Omega-3s, cognitive health support, and antioxidant protection.
PROS & CONS of Medix Select Keralex:
- Medical Board of Directors includes Dr. David Brownstein, a family physician, renowned holistic practitioner, and Dr. David Brownstein's Natural Way to Health newsletter editor; and Dr. Chauncey Crandall, a cardiologist who is the editor of Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Report.
- Manufacturer facility equipped with the latest technological advances and certified with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), meeting the FDA-cGMP certification requirements.
- Supplement formulas are created by doctors, scientists or medical researchers.
- Website shows a stable company since the website was launched in 2010.
- Website offers free health alerts for news articles and often has seasonal discounts and coupons.
- The daily serving cost is less than $1.30.
- Offers discounts for 3 and 6 bottle orders when directly ordered through Medix Select.
- MedixSelect.com offers a 30 day back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied (less shipping and handling fees).
- Not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- I couldn't find any information to the amount of the products that are organic or gluten-free.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.