Everto by MedixSelect.com- Coupons
Highly Absorbable Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP)
Protecting your cells is important, and you should ensure you are doing everything you can to support your body. Everto is an advanced supplement that harnesses the power of Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP) to effectively support the health of your cells. Modified Citrus Pectin is naturally derived from citrus peels, making it a safer, more natural choice for cell support. This ingredient has been shown to enhance cell health, protect cells, and possibly even prevent certain diseases and decrease negative effects.
Everto brings this powerful ingredient to you in a great tasting wafer that is chewable and easy to take. The MCP is modified using an advanced enzymatic and pH process to make it easy for your body to absorb. Everto contains the correct amounts you need and delivers it efficiently every time you take it. Optimize your cell health the easy way with the power of Modified Citrus Pectin and Everto's revolutionary design.
PROS & CONS of Medix Select Everto:
- Medical Board of Directors includes Dr. David Brownstein, a family physician, renowned holistic practitioner, and Dr. David Brownstein's Natural Way to Health newsletter editor; and Dr. Chauncey Crandall, a cardiologist who is the editor of Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Report.
- Manufacturer facility equipped with the latest technological advances and certified with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), meeting the FDA-cGMP certification requirements.
- Supplement formulas are created by doctors, scientists or medical researchers.
- Website shows a stable company since the website was launched in 2010.
- Website offers free health alerts for news articles and often has seasonal discounts and coupons.
- The daily serving cost is less than $1.30.
- Offers discounts for 3 and 6 bottle orders when directly ordered through Medix Select.
- MedixSelect.com offers a 30 day back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied (less shipping and handling fees).
- Not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- I couldn't find any information to the amount of the products that are organic or gluten-free.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.