Arterin by MedixSelect.com- Coupons
Doctor Formulated Supplement for Heart Health
Blood pressure and heart health can be hard to control. There are many factors that contribute to problems in these areas, and many could even be out of your control. There are plenty of products and drugs designed to target these issues, but wouldn't it be nice to have the benefits available in one convenient, natural formula?
Arterin was developed by a real cardiologist, Chauncey Crandall, M.D., and is designed to target heart health and support healthy blood pressure levels. Arterin's formula may provide many benefits including normalized blood pressure, proper heart rhythm and cardiovascular health, and correct insulin sensitivity.
Magnesium and vitamin B-6, along with folate and niacin, ensure your body will absorb the powerful ingredients in Arterin. It is safe, natural, effective, and works gently to provide your body with everything it needs to maintain cardiovascular and blood system balance. Get everything you need in one supplement with Arterin and treat your heart right!
PROS & CONS of Medix Select Arterin:
- Medical Board of Directors includes Dr. David Brownstein, a family physician, renowned holistic practitioner, and Dr. David Brownstein's Natural Way to Health newsletter editor; and Dr. Chauncey Crandall, a cardiologist who is the editor of Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Report.
- Manufacturer facility equipped with the latest technological advances and certified with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), meeting the FDA-cGMP certification requirements.
- Supplement formulas are created by doctors, scientists or medical researchers.
- Website shows a stable company since the website was launched in 2010.
- Website offers free health alerts for news articles and often has seasonal discounts and coupons.
- The daily serving cost is less than $1.30.
- Offers discounts for 3 and 6 bottle orders when directly ordered through Medix Select.
- MedixSelect.com offers a 30 day back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied (less shipping and handling fees).
- Not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- I couldn't find any information to the amount of the products that are organic or gluten-free.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.