Extra Strength Hair Growth Formula
Hair loss is something many men and some women have to face in their lives. Treatment options can be expensive and invasive. Wouldn't it be nice to have a natural product that promotes hair growth while remaining all-natural and effective? SeaNu is an all-natural supplement that utilizes powerful sea minerals to stimulate and support hair growth.
American Hair Loss Association scientists have identified DHT, an alternate form of testosterone, as the main culprit in hair loss. While other products attempt to treat hair loss only cosmetically by replacing hair, SeaNU Hair blocks DHT and treats the cause of the problem. The amazing sea minerals promote hair growth as well to provide you with a thick, healthy head of hair that is less likely to be subject to loss.
The revolutionary formula in this supplement even acts as an antioxidant and protects your scalp cells from free-radical damage! No other supplement on the market is as comprehensive as SeaNu, and the ingredients are all-natural.
Stop just covering up hair loss and get to the root of the problem with SeaNu!
Pros and Cons of IVL's SeaNu Powder
- It is also designed to help fight hair from going gray.
- Manufacturer offers an "Ask a Question" section to get more information if needed.
- The manufacture often has seasonal discounts for up to half price.
- They state "grown with ecologically friendly cultivation methods" which means no GMO raw materials.
- IVL offers a lifetime money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
- Not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- Not all of the ingredients are organic.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.