Supercharge your Hearing and overall health with Reconnect®
Do you suffer from Tinnitus, ringing in the ear? Reconnect™ is a combination of 100% natural supplements and herbs that support your hearing at the cellular level. Focusing on replenishing any nutrient deficiencies to offset the loss of cells associated with aging.
Reconnect™ is a natural amino acid supplement designed with the highest quality of ingredients.
Reconnect is designed to help you:
- Focus on the the sounds you want to hear
- Reduces ringing and buzzing
- Improves concentration and memory
- Supports circulation for better ear health
Pros and Cons of Reconnect by IVL
- Reconnect offers a wide variety of solutions to possibility help hearing issues with increasing circulation and reducing inflammation to help with many types of ear health issues.
- 100% vegetarian and kosher capsules are made up of vegetable cellulose and water.
- This product is all natural and "grown with ecologically friendly cultivation methods" which means no GMO raw materials.
- Manufacturer offers an "Ask a Question" section to get more information if needed.
- IVL offers a lifetime money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
- The manufacture often has seasonal discounts for up to half price.
- This is not medication, it's nutrition and it takes a long time for your body to accept and maintain the needed level of nutrients to beneficial.
- Hearing problems can be related to many individual or combination of issues. Not all types of tinnitus or hearing loss will be improved with supplements. If you don't have the results you desire, IVL does have a lifetime money back guarantee.
- Reconnect is not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.