This product has been discontinued.
Immune Defense Supplement in a Tasty Drink Mix
Are you tired of getting sick each and every cold and flu season? While weather changes may cause havoc in our immune systems, we don't need to sit idly by and let it happen! OptiMune is your first line of defense against illness with its amazing immune-boosting formula! This great-tasting drink is easy to make and satisfyingly fizzy! Developed by nutrition scientists, OptiMune is specially formulated to address deficiencies that are the result of poor diets and aging.
The main ingredient in OptiMune is- you guessed it- Vitamin C- the immune boosting vitamin that is globally recognized for its positive effects. OptiMune goes beyond just Vitamin C, providing a multitude of B Vitamins to enhance cell and tissue health. Additional antioxidants and minerals work further to prevent cell damage and make your immune system as robust as it can be! All you need is OptiMune and a glass of water to create a powerful potion that will help your body prevent illness and keep you active and doing what you love to do! Help your body help you and reduce the effects of illness with the enjoyable flavor experience that is OptiMune!
Pros and Cons of IVL's OptiMune Powder
- The comprehensive blend of high quality immune boosting ingredients including vitamins, fruits and berries.
- The daily serving cost is less than $.50.
- Manufacturer offers an "Ask a Question" section to get more information if needed.
- The manufacture often has seasonal discounts for up to half price.
- They state "grown with ecologically friendly cultivation methods" which means no GMO raw materials.
- IVL offers a lifetime money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
- Not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- Not all of the ingredients are organic.
- Yes, it does have caffeine, so if taken too late in the day it may effect sleep.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.