About IVL Products
Provides Support for Lowering High Blood Pressure Naturally
Natto BP Plus combines all natural, high quality ingredients to help lower high blood pressure. The heart vitamins and minerals found in Natto BP Plus™ include Nattokinase, Acetyl L-carnitine, Cranberry Extract, Bonito Peptide, Celery Seed.
Natto BP Plus is designed to help you:
- Decrease blood thickness
- Increase oxygen flow
- Relax arterial walls
- Regulate salt and fluid levels to prevent blood pressure spikes
- Reduce inflammation of blood vessels
- Clear fatty acids from your blood
- Lower bad cholesterol
- Raise good cholesterol
Natto BP Plus™ may provide you the natural heart health supplement that you need. With no nasty side effects.
Pros and Cons of Natto BP Plus
- Maximize the benefit by taking this supplement mid morning on an empty stomach.
- A great opportunity for non-prescription options to lower blood pressure naturally from Nattokinase
- This product is all natural and "grown with ecologically friendly cultivation methods" which means no GMO raw materials.
- Manufacturer offers an "Ask a Question" section to get more information if needed.
- IVL offers a lifetime money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
- The manufacture often has seasonal discounts for up to half price.
- This product should not be used if you are are allergic to soy.
- Vegetarian diets cannot take this since bontio is an extract from fish.
- Consult a doctor before taking if you have a blood coagulation disorder or if you are taking an anticoagulant or vitamin K.
- Natto BP Plus is not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.