About IVL Products
Tasty Dark Berry Fruit Antioxidants Drink
10 dark berries make up this powerful antioxidant-rich fruit drink power mix with no extra sugars, artificial flavoring or corn syrup.
This nutritious fruity punch is a healthy option to harmful sodas or sugar rich drinks and has a fruity great flavor.
Berry Essentials Berries are Designed to Help You:
- Boost Energy and Endurance
- Increases Circulation and Heart Health
- Improves Concentration And Memory
- Disease-fighting antioxidants boost immunity
- Natural Anti-Inflammatory
- Regulates Cholesterol
- Rises Sexual Desire and Performance
- Promotes Ageless and Health Skin
Pros and Cons of Berry Essentials Antioxidants Drink with Acai, Goji, and Bilberry
- Powdered fruity punch contains 10 dark berries and is easily absorbable
- Easy to incorporation into water or other liquids. You can even premix and leave it in the refrigerator for a quick drink.
- The blend of essential vitamins and antioxidant berries are from high quality ingredients.
- Offers a great comprehensive list of available berries compared to the competition.
- This product is all natural and "grown with ecologically friendly cultivation methods" which means no GMO raw materials.
- Manufacturer offers an "Ask a Question" section to get more information if needed.
- The daily serving cost is less than $1.40.
- Berry Essentials is cold pressed.
- IVL offers a lifetime money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
- The manufacture often has seasonal discounts for up to half price.
- Not available in convenient individual packets.
- Doesn't dissolves as well as liquid berry alternatives.
- Berry Essentials is not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- Might not be the best for diabetics since it's sweetened with cane sugar.
- As with many competitors, ingredients are listed in proprietary amounts.
- This isn't a good product for people sensitive to caffeine due to the green tea extract.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.