Ultimate Bionic Plus by Real Advantage Nutrients Free Shipping Promo WRASFREX
About Real Advantage Nutrients
Ultimate Bionic Plus from Real Advantage Nutrients
- Complete muscle-building support
- Enjoy greater strength, endurance from regular exercise
- Control muscle cramping
- Protect against muscle fatigue
Experience the ultimate muscle-pumper that has the fitness freaks crying "NO FAIR!"
Stay STRONG, stand TALL and feel FIT with the help of just one little secret:
Let me make one thing clear…the secret you’re about to discover does NOT involve sweating till you’re soaked. And there’s no wallet-zapping memberships or new age body-twisting yoga either.
In fact, with this secret you can help pump your muscles and feel surging energy and strength.. That’s the power behind your little secret…
After one day you’ll feel a boost of energy. After two weeks you’ll be popping open jars and lifting grocery bags with a knowing smile, but after just one month your friends and family will be asking, “where do you workout?”
Pros and Cons of Ultimate Bionic Plus
- With over 50 years of experience, Dr. William Campbell Douglass II formulates affordable and quality supplements.
- Real Advantage offers a lifetime money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied, including shipping cost.
- Real Advantage Nutrients offers a free shipping coupon within the US and also often has seasonal discounts.
- Products are delivered US domestically and internationally, except Australia, Germany, and Austria.
- Real Advantage Nutrients was established in 2008 (6 years, 1 months
ago) out of Maryland. They are managed by NewMarket Health established in 1992.
- Ultimate Bionic Plus is not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- There is no mention on the website if ingredients are grown with ecologically friendly cultivation methods, any considerations for GMO ingredients or references to common allergens like gluten-free products.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.