Soothanol X2 by NorthStar Nutritionals Free Shipping Promo WNSSFREX
Apply Oil and it Works in Minutes
- Fast relief from nerve related and fibromyalgia pain.
- Works on joint pain, muscle strains, arthritis, sprains, backaches and bruises.
- Just use a few drops and pain is relieved on contact.
- Has a pleasant odor
Money back guaranteed if your pain is not relieved.
Soothanol X2 contains a proprietary blend of 12 extracts that work together to fight all kinds of pain on contact.
The oil extracts in Soothanol X2 are applied topically and are quickly absorbed with the use of DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide). Cayenne has been used by Native Americans for THOUSANDS of years to relieve pain. MSM is present in many joint relief drugs and supplements because it provides powerful joint pain relief. Arnica is known to heal muscle strains and bruises, and St. John's Wort has been commonly used to treat a variety of ailments, as well as maintain health. Most users will have used menthol before in some way and know of its soothing effects. It's well known for its gentle cooling and numbing effects that make it a powerful pain reliever.
All these ingredients pack a punch on their own, but together they truly shine. Whether it's been studied by science or used for thousands of years by ancient societies, the benefits of each and every ingredient is apparent.
You receive the benefits of all these powerful components of nature in a few potent drops of Soothanol X2. There is no need to use multiple or dangerous products when Soothanol has all you need to knock out pain fast!
Put down those drugs with the long lists of harmful side effects and 'Soothanol' your pain away! Your joints and sore muscles will thank you!
A few drops are all you need for safe, super powerful, all-natural pain relief!
Pros and Cons of Soothanol X2
- The benefits of DMSO offers a great way to absorb the 12 natural extracts for targeted relief.
- Menthol has a natural cooling effect lasting up to 70 min for localized relief. 
- Unlike many other topical pain relievers, this one has a refreshing smell of wintergreen.
- Chili pepper, capsaicin, has studies that show it has a potential as a new analgesic drug for the treatment of inflammatory pain. 
- NorthStar offers a variety of expertise, including researchers, doctors, nutritionists, authors, and formulators. This provides diverse input for scientific research to develop the most effective products.
- Offers a medical blog with updates of their products, reviews and scientific updates, which has been running since 2011.
- NorthStar offers a lifetime money back guarantee, including from empty bottles, if you are not satisfied (minus shipping costs).
- The manufacturer offers a free shipping coupon within the US and also often has seasonal discounts.
- Products are delivered US domestically and internationally, except Australia, Germany, and Austria.
- NorthStar Nutritionals is based out of Maryland and the website was established in 2002 (
11 years, 10 months
Cons of Soothanol X2
- DMSO does allow quick absorption; however it's important not to allow chemicals to touch the skin that will also be absorb.
- Soothanol X2 is not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- There is no mention on the website if ingredients are grown with ecologically friendly cultivation methods, any considerations for GMO ingredients or references to common allergens like gluten-free products.
- 5 capsules a day are required for suggested dosage.
- May 1996, Volume 288, Issue 5-6, pp 245-248 -
Effect of topically applied menthol on thermal, pain and itch sensations and biophysical properties of the skin.
- J Pharmacol Sci. 2013 Oct 26. [Epub]
K-685, a TRPV1 Antagonist, Blocks PKC-Sensitized TRPV1 Activation and Improves the Inflammatory Pain in a Rat Complete Freund's Adjuvant Model.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.