Cotrexin by MedixSelect.com- Coupons
Heart Health Anti-Oxidant with CoQ10 and Omega-3s
Antioxidants are important to everyone's diet, but getting enough of them can be tough. With all the antioxidant foods and products available, how can you ensure you're getting everything you need?
Cotrexin was specifically designed to address this problem in an easy way. With CoQ10-a powerful antioxidant that protects cells-and heart-supporting Omega-3s, Cotrexin gives you what you need in one easy step. This supplement contains only the highest-quality CoQ10, so you can rest easy knowing you are getting the best available.CoQ10 production slows down as our bodies age, so replacing this important component is crucial to maintaining optimum health and protecting our cells.
Cotrexin utilizes the VESIsorb® nano droplet delivery system to ensure nutrients are absorbed quickly and efficiently in your body. Cotrexin also contains the highest concentration of Omega-3s to help improve your heart health. Enjoy the protection of antioxidants and additional benefits including more energy and stamina with Cotrexin!
PROS & CONS of Medix Select Cotrexin:
- Medical Board of Directors includes Dr. David Brownstein, a family physician, renowned holistic practitioner, and Dr. David Brownstein's Natural Way to Health newsletter editor; and Dr. Chauncey Crandall, a cardiologist who is the editor of Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Report.
- Manufacturer facility equipped with the latest technological advances and certified with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), meeting the FDA-cGMP certification requirements.
- Supplement formulas are created by doctors, scientists or medical researchers.
- Website shows a stable company since the website was launched in 2010.
- Website offers free health alerts for news articles and often has seasonal discounts and coupons.
- The daily serving cost is less than $1.30.
- Offers discounts for 3 and 6 bottle orders when directly ordered through Medix Select.
- MedixSelect.com offers a 30 day back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied (less shipping and handling fees).
- Not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- I couldn't find any information to the amount of the products that are organic or gluten-free.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.