Omega Q Plus Heart Supplements Created by Dr. Sinatra & Advanced BioSolutions - Coupons
Also Available in :
Heart health is important, but it can be difficult to ingest all the foods and nutrients you need to support cardiac health. Omega Q Plus makes it easier than ever with its scientifically-based formula! It is a truly natural solution and provides many benefits. Enjoy boosted energy each day, blood pressure balance, improved HDL and triglyceride levels, better circulation, support for other body systems, and more!
With quality ingredients such as DHA-rich Omega-3 Oil and CoQ10, its no wonder that satisfied customers are seeing results when taking Omega Q Plus. Calamarine Omega-3s are sourced from squid and purer than ordinary fish oil. High-quality CoQ10 antioxidants protect body cells and absorb more efficiently than the CoQ10 ingredients found in other supplements. Folic Acid and Vitamins B6 and B12 join the line-up to support heart health, circulation, and vital body systems.
Stop worrying about everything your heart needs and enjoy the simplicity of Omega Q Plus!
|I began taking Omega Q Plus a couple months ago. Within one week my husband noticed I had more energy. I began working in my flower gardens everyday, bike riding, and no longer taking a daily afternoon nap. I originally started Omega Q Plus because I have high cholesterol. I haven't had my cholesterol checked yet, but am anxious to see if that has improved also. This is the first product I have ever taken that has made a noticable difference in my energy level. I became a new grandma this summer and I am looking forward to playing with my new grandson.
Thank you Omega Q Plus, for bringing some life back into me.
Pros and Cons of HealthyDirections.com
Omega Q Plus Ingredients:
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI, pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
|Calamarine♦ Oil Concentrate (from squid)
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (as ethyl esters)
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (as ethyl esters)
|L-Carnitine (as fumarate)
|Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)
- Dr. Stephen Sinatra specializes in cardiovascular health and offers the top selling product of Omega Q Plus power packed with Omega-3 and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10).
- Based out of Pennsylvania, the business was launched in 1991 and rebranded as Healthy Directions in 2004.
- Supplements are backed with a 100% guarantee for 90 days for a full refund of the purchase price if you are not satisfied.
- Dr. Stephen Sinatra is a leader in alternative and integrative therapies. With solid scientific research, Dr. Sinatra has created all-natural nutritional doctor-developed formulas.
- Healthy Directions exceeds the expectations of the industry Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and FDA requirements.
- To get a deal on shipping, auto-ship orders have free shipping, or you can use discount or coupon codes. Otherwise, shipping is $6.95.
Cons of Healthy Directions
- Currently does not accept online orders from outside of the United States. Flat rate shipping to Canada is $21.99.
- Healthy Directions is not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- There is no mention on the website if ingredients are grown with ecologically friendly cultivation methods, any considerations for GMO ingredients or references to common allergens like gluten-free products.
- No international shipments are allowed for Healthy Directions outside of the US and Canada.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.